The WSIB Program is flexible and tailored to support business during this time.
Extended deadlines - 15 months timeline
Change topics on your approved action plan – program members can switch to topics that address the impacts of COVID-19
Find out more about the COVID-19 updates here.
Five (5) new topics have been added to the program
- Risk assessment – assess COVID-19 related health and safety risks in your workplace, including any new or modified operations or work locations, such as transitioning to work from home offices.
- Control of hazards – control the spread of COVID-19 through implementation of engineering controls, administrative controls, safe work practices, such as hygiene and sanitation, and personal protective equipment (PPE).
- Emergency prevention and preparedness – ensure your organization is ready to address challenges resulting from COVID-19 and is pandemic ready
- Emergency response – define a work plan to address COVID-19, prevent spread, and resume your business operations safely.
- Workplace health promotion – empower your staff and support employee mental health through the pandemic and foster a more engaged and resilient workforce.